The funeral planner is the guide for the families. He creates, with the family, a ceremony personalized to the life of the loved one. He has no contact with the deceased (it is the collaborators of the operational team who take care of the deceased).
As a funeral director, you are also responsible for:
- You are a collaborator who is committed to supporting bereaved families to create a personalized ceremony for their loved one and also to guide them through all the administrative procedures to be carried out.
- You work as a team;
- A real conductor and organizer of funeral events, you coordinate the funeral in 3 working days.
- Accompaniment of the living to write with them their last wishes: you bring everyone to anticipate and reflect on their last wishes. A discussion that is enriched by each person's life stories, anecdotes, memories and more sensitive questions.
- The quality of the organization and conduct of funerals and ceremonies
- The notoriety and brand image of the agency with the population and institutions
- Administrative and financial follow-ups
- Post-mourning advice: after taking care of the funeral, you attach importance to monitoring loved ones and their needs by recommending partners of choice: assistance related to succession and administrative procedures, psychological support, storytelling of life, specialists in commemoration,….
We offer you:
- The degree doesn't matter. It is the interest in support and advice that takes precedence.
- True adherence to the project and to our sector of activity is an imponderable
- A deep respect for human beings
- Listening and a sense of responsibility
- Open-mindedness and confidentiality
- A good capacity for management, organization and creativity (to build personalized ceremonies --> see our website, Facebook and Instagram)
- A good team spirit and a positive state of mind
- A good knowledge of IT tools
- A desire to actively participate in the evolution of the notoriety of our company
- A particular affection for networking and meeting events
- A driver's license and a blank certificate of good character.
- The position is to be filled in Brussels as an employee or self-employed.
- Opening hours: Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. + occasional activities.
- The salary package consists of a salary + company car + mobile phone + telephone subscription + meal vouchers.
Every day, we receive thanks from families because we allow them to say goodbye one last time to their loved one in a personalized way. We are interested in the passion of the deceased, his job, his family, his life story and we build (either with him during his lifetime or with his family if he did not leave any last wishes) a unique tribute to his life.
To better understand what a unique tribute to the life of a deceased is, you can visit our Instagram
pages. Do not hesitate to come back to us with all your questions.
You have the possibility to come for a day of immersion before joining our team.
There is a reception and training plan to enable you to learn your trade. It takes about 6 to 8 weeks of training/immersion before accompanying a family yourself.
Interested? Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org